Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BP12_Garage Band

For my last practical experience, I'm choosing to learn about Garage Band. Since I am NOT musically inclined, I figured this would be a good thing to know. Especially since my Action Research project is all about the multiple intelligences! Perhaps I could use Garage Band to make a lesson about music and history, although the only lesson that comes to mind is students making a song about history (which would be really cool since like I said I'm not musically inclined!). If anyone has any other ideas let me know...I'll have to do some research for more lessons related to music and history, although I love teaching the 1920s to the present because the music is awesome. I also think it's good to get ahead of the game since I'll be using Garage Band in a couple of months for class. SO! Here goes nothing. I'm going to check out lynda.com (which is FABULOUS by the way) and the tutorials through Apple and try and learn more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment